SuperGroup plc is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is SuperGroup plc.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on, or contacting us via, our website www.supergroup.co.uk;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data.
Cookies are small text files containing information which is downloaded to your computer when you visit our website.
Cookies are widely used in order to allow websites to work and to ensure your visit to and use of a website is effective and efficient. Additionally, cookies are used to provide information to allow website owners to understand how their websites are used.
The cookies we use on our website fall into a category of cookies commonly known as 'performance' cookies.
Cookies used on supergroup.co.uk:
|These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous, information about how visitors use the website, for instance the pages visited, frequency and where visitors come from.
We use this information to compile reports to help us understand the traffic to the sites, how the sites are being used and to improve them.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in Europe which are operated by us or on our behalf. Some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
4. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to deal with any enquiries you have made through the website;
- to provide our website to you.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at SuperGroup plc, Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham GL51 9NW.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at SuperGroup plc, Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham GL51 9NW.